Product & Environmental Material Data Management
Looking for a “best practice approach” or dealing with a staffing shortage? NovaLoop supports you with compliance support as needed.
NovaLoop actively supports you with the implementation and the fulfilment of environmental material data requirements along your product supply chain
…Do we actually meet the mandatory requirements under RoHS, REACH and SCIP?
…Our customers request material declarations from us. Where should I collect the information?
…Do we have to test all materials purchased?
…Conflict minerals requirements do not affect our company! Or do they after all?
…We receive no or insufficient information from our suppliers. What should we do?
…Do we really have to do something, or should our suppliers and customers play the active role in meeting the requirements?
…We need prompt support in data collection and evaluation. Who can help us?
…We already use IMDS, do we have all data available for SCIP, REACH and RoHS communications?
Benefit from our experience and knowledge:
We support companies in managing product-related information requirements throughout their supply chain.
Our solutions bridge the gap between regulatory market access requirements and contractual (customer) demands.
NovaLoop COSIMA is our solution for your material data management (“Compliant Substance Inventory Management”). This service module consists of several components which are built as an intuitive and interrelating structure:
- Substance Inventory Mapping: An evaluation of your organization and location including the elements “Company Audit”, “Gap Analysis” and “Workshop” will create a solid basis for the drafting of your company-specific “NovaLoop Compliance Compass”. The “Compliance Compass” provides you with the individualized roadmap to a future-proof management of your material data.
- Implementation: Based on the “NovaLoop Compliance Compass”, we tackle the implementation of identified action items. We support you with the application of material data and risk assessments as well as supply chain communication tasks. As independent experts, we also assist you in the selection of suitable processes and tools.
- Integration: The COSIMA module is rounded off by precise integration into your company. Our team supports you from the setup of in-house material standards to the assimilation into your internal processes, e. g. the incorporation into supplier and purchasing agreements and the framework of your corporate strategy.
NovaLoop COSIMA offers, in addition to your own resources, individualized support in the procurement and provisioning of environmental product data as well as the efficient and sustainable supply chain management with regard to requirements from the areas of SCIP, RoHS, REACH, IMDS, CalProp65 and Conflict Minerals.
Our main focus in the area of "Product & Environmental Material Data Management"
- Status - Capturing the current compliance set-up in the context of an audit
- Gap Analysis - Matching of regulatory requirements and current set-up, evaluation of compliance gaps
- Workshop - Involvement of all relevant business units
- "Compliance Compass" - Definition of individual compliance tasks, responsibilities and timelines
- Implementation - Material data collection, risk evaluation, supply chain communication, development of material standards et al.